Seasoned Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 9 medium)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash potatoes. Add the remaining ingredients; beat until fluffy. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 354 calories, 22 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 479 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Seasoned Mashed Potatoes
"Very tasty and creamy the whole family loved them."
"Kids love it"
"good potatoes but I made them a little dry!"
"These were very tasty, but I thought they were heavy. My boyfriend enjoyed them very much!"
"These were delicious! As we were eating dinner, hubby said the potatoes were awesome and wondered what I had done differently. Makes this recipe a keeper! :)"