Simply seasoned, these creamy mashed potatoes go so well with Mom's meat loaf. They've always been a favorite at our house. You can make the potatoes ahead and keep them warm, covered, in the baking pan in the oven. —Emily Dennis, Hancock, Michigan
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 9 medium)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes. Add the remaining ingredients; beat until fluffy. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Mashed Potatoes in Taste of Home August/September 2008, p45
Reviews for Seasoned Mashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review