Seasoned Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons each garlic salt, pepper, dried basil, tarragon and thyme
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves (7 ounces each), skin removed
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, bay leaves and seasonings. Add chicken. seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Discard bay leaves. Place chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange lemon slices over chicken. Drizzle with lemon juice. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (1 chicken breast half) equals 207 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 638 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Reviews for Seasoned Lemon Chicken
"Delicious and so lowfat!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.