- 3-1/2 cups fresh or frozen green beans (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. In a small bowl, combine the butter and seasonings. Drain beans; add butter mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Green Beans in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p14
Reviews for Seasoned Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2014
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2014
"We loved these! We will be making these often."
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2014
"They were fine and easy enough."
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2014
"My family n I enjoyed this recipe it's quick and easy and quite tasty"
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2014
"I've made twice and have received many compliments!"