Seasoned Garlic Gravy
Poultry seasoning perks up this very simple, yet tasty, no-mess gravy that's perfect for turkey as well as mashed potatoes! —Hannah Thompson, Scotts Valley, California
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- In a small saucepan, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in the
- flour, poultry seasoning and pepper; gradually add broth. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 28 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fat.