Seasoned French Fries
These simple spuds come together easily with frozen crinkle-cut fries and just a few other ingredients. They're perfect with a sandwich, hamburger or hot dog.Sharon Crider, Junction City, Kansas
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 5 cups frozen crinkle-cut french fries
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Arrange french fries in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle with onion salt and paprika; toss to coat. Bake at 450°
- for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with Parmesan
- cheese; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.