"I always keep a flank steak in the freezer for unexpected company," writes Betty Graham of Sun City, California. "This recipe has often saved me when our son appears on the doorstep. The easy four-ingredient marinade provides delicious flavor."
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 beef flank steak (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first four ingredients; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1-2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill steak, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 6-12 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Flank Steak in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p35
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Seasoned Flank Steak
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review