Even families who turn a cold shoulder to frozen fish sticks will warm up to these sticks coated with a blend of slightly spicy seasonings.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen breaded fish sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Transfer half of the seasoning mix to a large resealable plastic bag; set aside. Place 1 tablespoon oil in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of fish sticks and shake to coat.
- Transfer fish to resealable bag with seasonings and shake to coat. Place in a single layer in an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Fish Sticks in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p9
Reviews for Seasoned Fish Sticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review