- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen breaded fish sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Transfer half of the seasoning mix to a large resealable plastic bag; set aside. Place 1 tablespoon oil in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of fish sticks and shake to coat.
- Transfer fish to resealable bag with seasonings and shake to coat. Place in a single layer in an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Fish Sticks
Sort By :
"When I'm trying to feed kids & adults too, and I don't have much time, this recipe is a savior. Truth be told, the adults like these fish sticks as much as the kids do. They're really not that spicy hot, but I add only a dash of cayenne, just in case."