Seasoned Fish Crackers
"These zesty little bites are easy to fix and irresistible to eat. Once you start snacking on them, you'll have a difficult time stopping," assures Deanne Causey of Midland, Texas. "For parties, I double the recipe. Even then, I never have enough!"
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 3 packages (6.6 ounces each) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- Place crackers in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients;
- drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly. Transfer to two
- ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 250° for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool
- completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2