- 3 packages (6.6 ounces each) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- Place crackers in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly. Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 250° for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Seasoned Fish Crackers
Sort By :
"I made this recipe exactly as written and it is wonderful! I will definitely make it again."
"A great alternative to the plain goldfish that are always on hand at my house! I loved the strong flavors of the seasonings!"
"I have made these for years. I give them as part of a gift basket at Christmas. Guest expect me to have them available! My husband even bought me fish dishes to serve them in for our annual Christmas party. I, however, do double the cayenne pepper."
"Very easy to make. My son loves these crackers. I make them for school classroom parties too."
"This is delicious and so easy to make. This goes quick, I recommend making a double batch. I will for sure make this again!!!"