Seasoned Cubed Steaks
Soy sauce really wakes up the flavor of these nicely browned cubed steaks. "I serve this meaty main dish with mixed vegetables and rice or baked potatoes," informs Cathee Bethel, Lebanon, Oregon. "My family loves this meal."
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Broil: 10 min.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 4 beef cubed steaks (5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, garlic and
- onion; add cubed steaks. Seal bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate for
- 30-45 minutes, turning once.
- Discard marinade. Place steaks on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in.
- from the heat for 4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches
- desired doneness. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.