Seasoned Cubed Steaks Recipe
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 4 beef cubed steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, garlic and onion; add cubed steaks. Seal bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes, turning once.
- 2. Discard marinade. Place steaks on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Cubed Steaks
"I did mine a little different. But it still was an absolute hit! Instead of all soy sauce (we're not big on soy), I did 1/2 cup of reduced salt soy sauce and 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce. 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, 1/2 tsp of minced garlic, 1 tsp of onion powder - and WALA! A Hit with the kids and hubby! Thx for this super fast, ubber delish dish! Oh, and I couldn't wait 30mins (marinate), so I stuck it in the freezer for 15mins, and then grilled it on my George Forman grill - 3mins and done. Awesome, tasty, fast and just a magnificent meal!"
"YUM! So easy & full of flavor with just a few ingredients!~ Theresa"
"I loved this variation on cubed steaks. It is definitely one to eat again and it is so easy to make. I used 2/3 c of soy sauce and fresh garlic since I was going to marinade for several hours."
"I have been making this recipe for over 4 years. I think that it is healthier than making chicken fried steak over and over again. My family loves it!"
"Good, easy recipe. I thought that the marinade made the steak much to salt, but my husband enjoyed it. I will definitely use this one again."
"I love this and so did my family. I changed it some..used garlic pepper instead of minced garlic. I only had time to let it marinate for 5 minutes and cooked it on the stove top. I also used drippings and added mushrooms to make a gravy. I was told to make this again soon."
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.