Soy sauce really wakes up the flavor of these nicely browned cubed steaks. "I serve this meaty main dish with mixed vegetables and rice or baked potatoes," informs Cathee Bethel, Lebanon, Oregon. "My family loves this meal."
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 4 beef cubed steaks (5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, garlic and onion; add cubed steaks. Seal bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes, turning once.
- Discard marinade. Place steaks on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Cubed Steaks in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p8
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Seasoned Cubed Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review