Seasoned Cubed Steaks Recipe
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 4 beef cubed steaks (5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, garlic and onion; add cubed steaks. Seal bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes, turning once.
- Discard marinade. Place steaks on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Seasoned Cubed Steaks(4)
Sort By :
I loved this variation on cubed steaks. It is definitely one to eat again and it is so easy to make. I used 2/3 c of soy sauce and fresh garlic since I was going to marinade for several hours.
I have been making this recipe for over 4 years. I think that it is healthier than making chicken fried steak over and over again. My family loves it!
Good, easy recipe. I thought that the marinade made the steak much to salt, but my husband enjoyed it. I will definitely use this one again.
I love this and so did my family. I changed it some..used garlic pepper instead of minced garlic. I only had time to let it marinate for 5 minutes and cooked it on the stove top. I also used drippings and added mushrooms to make a gravy. I was told to make this again soon.