- 2 bacon strips, diced
- 1-2/3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 1/2 teaspoon drippings.
- Saute the corn, onion, garlic powder, lemon-pepper and basil in reserved drippings until corn is tender. Stir in bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Corn with Bacon
Sort By :
I'm required to take this to family dinners :)
But, I don't measure the spices & go a little heavier on them than the recipe calls for
This is a fun, yummy way to spice up your boring corn, my family loved it. I served it as a side with the Parmesan Crusted Talipia, it was a hit!
I made this exactly the way the recipe said. I wasnt impressed at all. I wont be making this again.
Nice flavor. I had to add a little salt since my other seasonings didn't include any.