- 1/3 cup egg substitute or 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, whisk together egg substitute, mustard and garlic. In another shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with seasonings. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink, 10-15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Chicken Strips
"These were great and very tender."
"Whole family loved these!"
"My whole family loves these chicken strips! I use them for salads and make a double batch and then freeze them for later. That way the kids have an all natural snack when they are hungry!"
"This is agood starter recipe, but i agree, it is a little balnd."
"I use gluten free bread mix for the crumbs and cayenne pepper instead of the paprika. YUM!"
"Delicious! Didn't have any prepared mustard so we used 1 tsp dry mustard. Tasted great!~ Theresa"
"These were great dipped in honey mustard. The crumb mixture wasn't super flavorful and might have done well with a bit more salt and/or seasonings, but still very tasty!"
"I love this recipe! but I would cut the Basil amount in half. A little too spicy for me."