- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Scrub potatoes and cut in half lengthwise; place cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with basil, onion salt and garlic powder. Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Baked Potatoes in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p19
Reviews for Seasoned Baked Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2014
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2012
Tasty easy way of dressing up plain baked potatoes. This is going into my recipe box - why eat plain baked potatoes again?
More Recipe Collections
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >