- 1 can (5-1/4 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup roasted garlic teriyaki marinade and sauce
- 16 uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons juice; set pineapple aside. In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and reserved juice; pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Set aside remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. On 16 small metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread one shrimp, one pineapple chunk and one red pepper chunk. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting with reserved marinade. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Seaside Prawn Kabobs in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p17
Reviews for Seaside Prawn Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review