Seaside Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) berry blue gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Candies for decorating
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water and pineapple. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Refrigerate until set. In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, sprinkle cracker mixture over half of the gelatin to form a beach. Decorate as desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 138 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Seaside Gelatin Salad
"This recipe was very simple and quick. I made it for a church activity and the kids loved it. I warmed Airheads in the microwave and used a rolling pin to flatten them out to make beach towels."