- Place potatoes on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until tender,
- stirring every 10 minutes. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, tomatoes, onion, beans,
- olives, eggs and capers. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing
- ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
- Brush steaks with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large
- skillet, cook tuna over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each
- side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center. Cut into
- 1/2-in. slices. Divide potato salad among four plates. Top with
- tuna. Serve with baguette and sprinkle with basil if desired. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without baguette slices) equals 544 calories, 36 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 859 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.