- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Dash freshly ground pepper
- Brush fillets with melted butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets, skin side up, in batches if necessary; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- In a small bowl, toss strawberries with basil, honey and pepper. Serve salmon with relish. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Seared Salmon with Strawberry Basil Relish in Taste of Home April/May 2014
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Seared Salmon with Strawberry Basil Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2014
Wonderful and easy to prepare!
Reviewed Mar. 31, 2014
This was outstanding. Had to use frozen stawberries !!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >
- Salmon Recipes >
- Strawberry Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Diabetic Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Salmon Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Strawberry Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >