Seared Salmon with Balsamic Sauce Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- Sprinkle both sides of fillets with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, cook salmon in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once. Remove and keep warm. Combine the water, vinegar, lemon juice and brown sugar; pour into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 1/3 cup. Serve over salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Seared Salmon with Balsamic Sauce(3)
Sort By :
Fast, Easy, and tastes good, too! I used some of the sauce on a bed of rice, with a side of garden green beans and chopped red tomatos.
Moist & delicious. This really hits the spot for me.
didn't change a thing and it too was "a keeper". seared the fish on my stove top grill and poured the sauce on before serving. what a delicious meal with a salad.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >