- Spread 1/2 cup of sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer with six tortillas, half of the shrimp, crab and sauce and
- 1-1/4 cups cheese. Repeat layers. Tear or cut remaining tortillas;
- arrange over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Let
- stand 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with sour cream and minced
- cilantro if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 371 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 924 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.