- from the heat; stir in mozzarella cheese and parsley until cheese is
- Transfer to a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Melt
- remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle over seafood mixture. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3
- minutes or until topping is golden. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (prepared with reduced-fat butter) equals 365 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 829 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.