For an easy and elegant side dish, I add canned crab and shrimp to boxed stuffed mix. When I served this to my mom as part of her birthday dinner, she said it was the best she had ever tasted...and nest time she wanted just the stuffing for her meal! —Marcy Thrall
Haddam Neck, Connecticut
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) instant chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed or 1 cup of imitation crabmeat
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained or 1 cup cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Gently stir in the
- crab, shrimp and lemon juice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now