Seafood Stuffing Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) instant chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed or 1 cup of imitation crabmeat
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained or 1 cup cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Gently stir in the crab, shrimp and lemon juice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seafood Stuffing
Sort By :
I shouldn't comment because I haven't tried it, but it sure sounds like a weird combinations of ingredients...
Awful. I was in a hurry so I used the boxed stuffing and canned seafood. Never again.
This recipe is awesome. I know Marcy and she is an excellent chef. This recipe was originally made for baked stuffed shrimp. She told me that the recipe should never use artificial crab meat and the lemon juice should be 4 teaspoons. I have served this recipe to company, at church socials, block parties and anytime I want to impress my friends and relatives. Everyone always raves about my baked stuffed shrimp using this recipe for the stuffing. It is a true winner!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >
- Shrimp Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >