Seafood-Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
- 4 large potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 18-22 minutes or until tender, turning once. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion and celery in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Set aside.
- 3. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells.
- 4. In a small bowl, mash the pulp with sour cream. Stir in the crabmeat, milk, parsley, salt, pepper and reserved vegetable mixture. Spoon mixture into potato shells. Place on a baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 231 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Seafood-Stuffed Potatoes
"I thought this was really delicious the only thing I would do different is add imitation crab me so you could get a better taste of the crabs."