Seafood Stir-Fry Recipe
This delightfully different stir-fry features tuna steaks, broccoli and pasta. The sauce offers a delicate balance of flavors, ranging from zesty red pepper flakes to Parmesan cheese. Robin Chamberlin sen the recipe from her home in La Costa, California.
- 6 ounces uncooked linguine, broken in half
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup dry white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup additional reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 large sweet yellow, red or green pepper, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tuna or swordfish steak (8 ounces each), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, wine, additional chicken broth, thyme, salt and pepper flakes until smooth; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry broccoli in hot oil for 4 minutes. Add sweet pepper; stir-fry for 4 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and gradually add to pan along with tuna; stir-fry 3-4 minutes for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center. Drain pasta; add to stir-fry and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Seafood Stir-Fry in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p42
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Seafood Stir-Fry(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >