Seafood Soft Tacos Recipe
- 1 pound flounder
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium plum tomato, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1. Place the fish in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork; cut into 1-in. pieces.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute green pepper and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in the tomato, salt, garlic powder, cumin and pepper; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add fish; heat through. Spoon filling on one side of tortillas. Sprinkle with cilantro; fold in half. Yield: 4 servings.
One taco (prepared with 1 tablespoon oil) equals 295 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 490 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Seafood Soft Tacos
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.