Seafood Salad Sandwiches
I've enjoyed cooking for many years...luckily my husband and two sons were always ready to try new recipes. Now I have three grandsons who love to come and eat at Grandma's house.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 8 ounces frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed or frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 sandwich buns, split
- Fresh spinach leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and chill
- for at least 1 hour. Spoon 1/2 cup onto each bun; top with spinach
- leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 each equals 201 calories, 3 g fat (0 saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 673 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.