Seafood Salad Sandwiches Recipe
I've enjoyed cooking for many years...luckily my husband and two sons were always ready to try new recipes. Now I have three grandsons who love to come and eat at Grandma's house.
- 8 ounces frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed or frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 sandwich buns, split
- Fresh spinach leaves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Spoon 1/2 cup onto each bun; top with spinach leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 201 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 673mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 15g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1 lean meat
Reviews for Seafood Salad Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC