Seafood Salad Sandwiches Recipe
I've enjoyed cooking for many years...luckily my husband and two sons were always ready to try new recipes. Now I have three grandsons who love to come and eat at Grandma's house.
- 8 ounces frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed or frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 sandwich buns, split
- Fresh spinach leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Spoon 1/2 cup onto each bun; top with spinach leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Seafood Salad Sandwiches in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p92
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seafood Salad Sandwiches(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Sandwich Salad Recipes >