- 8 ounces frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed or frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 sandwich buns, split
- Fresh spinach leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Spoon 1/2 cup onto each bun; top with spinach leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Seafood Salad Sandwiches in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p92
Reviews for Seafood Salad Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review