Seafood Salad Pitas Recipe
- 2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat (about 10 ounces)
- 1/2 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- In a large bowl, combine the crab, shrimp, celery and onions. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, seafood seasoning, salt and pepper. Pour over crab mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Spoon into pita halves. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seafood Salad Pitas(2)
Sort By :
This recipe was a nice surprise. Very good and lots of flavor. Great for healthy lunch ideas.
I added 1/2 tsp lemon juice to the mayo mixture before tossing, and it is delicious! I will definitely make this again to have on-hand for quick lunches.
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >