Seafood Pitas Recipe
"I first prepared these sandwiches when I had to put together a quick lunch for guests and was busy until last minute," writes Judy Mynsberge of Flushing, Michigan. "I served them with bowls of nicely seasoned tomato soup and received warm compliments."
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 can (4 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained or 1 cup frozen cooked salad shrimp
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the salmon, crab, shrimp, mayonnaise, celery, onion and dill. Line each pita half with lettuce; fill with seafood mixture. Yield: 3 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 770 calories, 51 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 181 mg cholesterol, 1,649 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Reviews for Seafood Pitas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC