Seafood Pitas Recipe
"I first prepared these sandwiches when I had to put together a quick lunch for guests and was busy until last minute," writes Judy Mynsberge of Flushing, Michigan. "I served them with bowls of nicely seasoned tomato soup and received warm compliments."
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 can (4 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained or 1 cup frozen cooked salad shrimp
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 3 lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, combine the salmon, crab, shrimp, mayonnaise, celery, onion and dill. Line each pita half with lettuce; fill with seafood mixture. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Seafood Pitas in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p56
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seafood Pitas(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >