This side dish’s sweet dressing has a bit of kick that combines perfectly with the pasta, seafood and veggies. Elizabeth Halfman of Davenport, Iowa shares the recipe.
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and hot pepper sauce. Stir in the crab, shrimp, broccoli, cauliflower and celery.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Gently stir into shrimp mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Seafood Pasta Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p47
Reviews for Seafood Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review