Seafood Nachos Recipe
- 30 tortilla chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. In a bowl, combine the crab, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion and dill; spoon about 1 tablespoon onto each chip. Sprinkle with cheese, olives and paprika. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (5 nachos) equals 190 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 531 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.