"I love seafood and sometimes order the seafood nacho appetizer at our local Mexican restaurant as my entree," says Linda McKee, Big Prairie, Ohio. "I've tried many times to duplicate those tasty morsels at home—this recipe comes close."
- 30 tortilla chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. In a bowl, combine the crab, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion and dill; spoon about 1 tablespoon onto each chip. Sprinkle with cheese, olives and paprika. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Seafood Nachos in Light & Tasty February/March 2002, p65
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Seafood Nachos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review