Seafood Nachos Recipe
- 30 tortilla chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. In a bowl, combine the crab, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion and dill; spoon about 1 tablespoon onto each chip. Sprinkle with cheese, olives and paprika. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Seafood Nachos
Sort By :
"I have made this recipe with a few changes. I used onion Hell of a good Dip instead of mayo and sour cream, added a can of real crab and a can of little salad shrimp. Omitted the dill weed and olives since we don't like that. So, I guess I changed quite a bit, but it was delicious! Have made quite often and everybody loves it!"
"This is my mom's recipe. We always have to assemble more because we can't get enough. Seafood doesn't sound like it would be good on nachos, but you would be surprised."
"I have been making this recipe for years now. My family loves it. I recommend using chili powder in place of the paprika. It gives the nachos an extra kick and looks just as appealing as paprika."
"I loved this dish. I forgot the olives though, and I decided to add shrimp. My husband does not like seafood very much. I made this for my sis and I....my husband decided to try it and fell in love! He requested me to make them again for him!!! Wow!!!!!!"
"OMG! This recipe was so good! I took it to my WWW (Women Who Wine!) and they loved it:) Jeanne"