- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions. Add
- scallops and shrimp to tomato mixture; cook for 4-5 minutes or until
- shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque. Stir in parsley.
- Drain linguine. Serve seafood mixture with linguine; garnish with
- cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup seafood mixture with 1-1/4 cups linguine (calculated without Parmesan cheese) equals 374 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 372 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.