- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions. Add
- scallops and shrimp to tomato mixture; cook for 4-5 minutes or until
- shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque. Stir in parsley.
- Drain linguine. Serve seafood mixture with linguine; garnish with
- cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup seafood mixture with 1-1/4 cups linguine (calculated without Parmesan cheese) equals 374 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 372 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 23 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now