- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) clam juice
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1 pound uncooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil and 2 tablespoons butter until tender. Stir in broth and clam juice; bring to a boil. Add scallops, shrimp, crab and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are firm and opaque, stirring gently. Drain, reserving cooking liquid; set seafood mixture aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the remaining butter; stir in flour until smooth. Combine milk and reserved cooking liquid; gradually add to the saucepan. Add salt and remaining pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cream and 1/4 cup cheese. Stir 3/4 cup white sauce into the seafood mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread 1/2 cup white sauce in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with three noodles; spread with half of the seafood mixture and 1-1/4 cups sauce. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Seafood Lasagna
Sort By :
"This is the bomb, when I take it out to potluck it is the first dish emptied. Everyone asks for the recipe."
"Delicious! My sauce was a little bit runny after it baked. I'll be sure to thicken it a bit more next time. But this recipe is definitely a keeper!"
"My family thought this was the best dish ever! There were no leftovers and I think if I'd doubled it, they would have still eaten all of it!"
"Time consuming to make slightly expensive to afford, but Oooh sooo good. Every time I make this. I have to double the recipe. Can be frozen and baked later. Does not seem to effect the taste or texture. I love that it is 100 % from scratch. To who ever come up with this recipe "Well Done"."
"This is the best....a real family favorite. If you love seafood and pasta you'll love this!"