Seafood Lasagna Alfredo Recipe
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed and patted dry
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) evaporated milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine crab and shrimp; set aside. In another bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, eggs and Italian seasoning until smooth; set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually add evaporated milk and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until cheese is melted.
- 3. Spread 1 cup mushroom sauce in a greased shallow 4-qt. baking dish. Layer with three noodles and spinach. Top with a third of the ricotta mixture, a third of the mozzarella cheese and a third of the mushroom sauce.
- 4. Top with three noodles and crab mixture. Repeat with ricotta mixture, mozzarella cheese and mushroom sauce. Layer with remaining noodles and the broccoli. Repeat with remaining ricotta mixture, mozzarella and mushroom sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 5. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 438 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 511 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Seafood Lasagna Alfredo
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.