- set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in flour until blended.
- Gradually add evaporated milk and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in 1/2 cup
- Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until cheese is melted.
- Spread 1 cup mushroom sauce in a greased shallow 4-qt. baking dish.
- Layer with three noodles and spinach. Top with a third of the
- ricotta mixture, a third of the mozzarella cheese and a third of the
- mushroom sauce.
- Top with three noodles and crab mixture. Repeat with ricotta mixture,
- mozzarella cheese and mushroom sauce. Layer with remaining noodles
- and the broccoli. Repeat with remaining ricotta mixture, mozzarella
- and mushroom sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 438 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 511 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.