Seafood Kabobs Recipe
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons snipped fresh dill, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds halibut steaks, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 18 uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 18 sea scallops
- 1 each large green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, 1 teaspoon dill, salt and pepper.
- 2. Place the halibut, shrimp and scallops in a large resealable plastic bag; place the peppers in another large resealable plastic bag. Divide marinade between both bags. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for 15-20 minutes. Drain and discard marinade.
- 3. On six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the halibut, shrimp, scallops and peppers. Sprinkle with remaining dill. Broil 6 in. from the heat or grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until halibut flakes easily with a fork, shrimp turn pink and scallops are firm and opaque. Yield: 6 servings.
1 kabob equals 310 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 391 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Reviews for Seafood Kabobs
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.