- amounts on tortillas; roll up tightly. Place seam side down in an
- 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with
- remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Top with tomato, green onions and olives.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 enchilada equals 243 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 662 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.