Seafood Dip Recipe
- 1 cup (6 ounces) flaked imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients until smooth. Spread in a 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover and bake 5 minutes more. Serve with crackers, celery sticks or other raw vegetables. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1/4 cup: 161 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 301mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Seafood Dip
"Delicious, we all loved it! Super easy, very tasty!"
"This is best served cold with no baking."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.