I got this recipe from my sister-in-law, who's an excellent cook. She makes this dip every Christmas Eve for our annual "appetizer meal." —Marilyn Dick, Centralia, Missouri
- 1 cup (6 ounces) flaked imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients until smooth. Spread in a 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover and bake 5 minutes more. Serve with crackers, celery sticks or other raw vegetables. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Seafood Dip in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p64
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seafood Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2015
"Delicious, we all loved it! Super easy, very tasty!"
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2014
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2014
"This is best served cold with no baking."