Seafood Dip Recipe
"I got this recipe from my sister-in-law, who's an excellent cook," reports Marilyn Dick of Centralia, Missouri. "She makes this dip every Christmas Eve for our annual 'appetizer meal'."
- 1 cup (6 ounces) flaked imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients until smooth. Spread in a 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover and bake 5 minutes more. Serve with crackers, celery sticks or other raw vegetables. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Seafood Dip in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p64
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seafood Dip(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hanukkah Appetizers >
- Hanukkah Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >