Seafood Delight Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread onto a 10-in. serving plate. Combine crab, seafood sauce, horseradish and lemon juice; mix well. Spread over cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 67 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Seafood Delight
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer