- In a small bowl, combine the butter, marinade for chicken, pepper
- sauce, curry and paprika. Add the crackers; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring twice. Set
- Meanwhile, in a stockpot, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain.
- Saute potatoes and leeks in drippings; stir in flour and thyme until
- blended. Gradually whisk in broth and clam juice. Bring to a boil,
- stirring constantly. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer. Reduce heat;
- cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add the corn, zucchini, grouper, shrimp and scallops; cook for 2-4
- minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Stir in the cream,
- salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with crackers and bacon. Yield:
- 12 servings (4-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 295 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 885 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.