Seafood Cheese Dip
This cheesy recipe has a nice combination of seafood flavors and clings nicely to slices of bread.—Michelle Domm, Atlanta, New York
20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 1-1/2 hours
- 1 package (32 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- French bread baguettes, sliced and toasted
- In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the cheese, crab, tomatoes
- and shrimp. Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until
- cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with baguettes.
- Yield: 5 cups.