Seafood Butter Sauce and Baste
The delicate flavors in this buttery baste complement succulent seafood.Charlie and Ruthie Knote, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add remaining ingredients. Brush on
- seafood; baste occasionally during grilling. May also be served warm
- as a nice dipping sauce with shrimp, crawfish, crab and lobster.
- Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 101 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 337 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.