Flavorful seafood shines in an easy-to-grill entree. A mild chive butter is an awesome accompaniment.—Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
- 24 medium fresh mushrooms
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 8 bacon strips, cut into thirds
- 1 pound halibut, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- CHIVE BUTTER:
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced chives
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread two mushrooms, two tomatoes and two pieces of bacon with four pieces of fish or seafood. Brush with melted butter.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque, turning once. Combine butter and chives; serve with brochettes. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Seafood Brochettes in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p65
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seafood Brochettes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2012
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2012
"add pearl onions to the mix, and they're perfect"