Flavorful seafood shines in an easy-to-grill entree. A mild chive butter is an awesome accompaniment.—Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
- 24 medium fresh mushrooms
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 8 bacon strips, cut into thirds
- 1 pound halibut, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- CHIVE BUTTER:
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced chives
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread two mushrooms, two tomatoes and two pieces of bacon with four pieces of fish or seafood. Brush with melted butter.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque, turning once. Combine butter and chives; serve with brochettes. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Seafood Brochettes in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p65
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seafood Brochettes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2012
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2012
"add pearl onions to the mix, and they're perfect"